28. November 2011

:: Berlin to see and not to see

Last friday I went to a surprisingly trip to Berlin. I won a giftwrapping workshop at decor8 with Holly at Barcomi's. 
Apart from meeting crafty and inspirational ladies the winners also received a giftcard from Anthropology which set up a pop up shop at Barcomi's to celebrate their shipping to Germany: Spend 75 Euro and you will get free shipping!
On friday and saturday I rushed across Berlin Mitte to do some essential shopping: 
R.S.V.P. for cards and washi tape,
Mamecha for one of a kind Matcha Latte, 
COS ,
Galerie Lafayette to check the new Miller Harris fragrance, 
Dussmann for book and CD browsing.


Ps: What I don't like about Mitte are the tourists. And where are all the adults? Or is Mitte restricted to under 30s and Abiturklassen?


On saturday after a breakfast at Sarah Wiener at Hamburger Bahnhof with friends rush shopping at  
Modulor,
Hasir, (Take away) 
and at a lovely papeterie who specializes on recycling paper good at Oranienstrasse. 
There I got stuck at a demo.
Just a normal day at Berlin.
Things I didn't have time to: 
Helmholtzplatz shops like my favourites Victoria met Albert and,
Pomeranza and Goldhahn und Samson,
Veganz, a vegan supermarket,
KADEWE for the christmas window,
and a lovely small shop at Rykestrasse which sells scandinavian second hand Möbel and japanese zakka. Sorry, can't remember the name. It's near No Fire no Glory.  



3 Kommentare:

small caps hat gesagt…

Great Tips, it's mostly where I like to go in my neighbourhood. You have a nice blog by the way! Best Sabrina

Anja hat gesagt…

merci - see you at designachten

Ursula hat gesagt…

Finally managed to write about the gift wrapping class ... I linked to your blog. Is that alright?
If not let me know and I will delete it.

You can find the post here
http://www.cutelicious.info/2011/12/holly-becker-masking-tape-berlin.html

Was really nice meeting you!
Ursula