29. April 2008

:: My first shop ever.

This blog is about setting up a creative business and about finding your creative calling. And I'm right there. This was all initiated by the discussion "What to you do when you don't know what to do" by Decor 8 and Design Undercover. It really hit a very special nerve with me and was literary the last kick I needed.

My first step was setting up a shop with etsy.
This was easy.
But something scary happened: somehow I grew bolder and signed up with Trendmafia, a creative market in June. JUNE!!!!!
I made all the mistakes one could make: The booth is quite big and I think I have not enough tables to present my cards. ....if there were enough cards. I'm also considering to make some stiching projects and ceramic projects. It even becomes more scary...



Keine Kommentare: