8. Februar 2011

:: A week of love (Part I): Loveletter to an analphabetical cat

With every poop of my heart or The dark side of love

When it comes to love my cat, Fritzi is a real challenge.
I fell in love with him about three years ago at the Berlin Animal Shelter. Although I was told that he is ill and has been already given up by the vets at the shelter I took him home with me. He had me at the first sight.
From now on ups and downs became a daily routine. The vet bills grew steadily as our mutual love did. Despite ruining several carpets (poop and pee), vintage needlepoint chairs (scratching), two sofas (scratching) he is the ruler of my heart. A few months ago he needed to have emergency surgery. I cried my eyes of my head. No wet nose in my ear at 6:30 a.m.
He is doing fine now, has no pains. So obviously he is worth a luxury trip for two to London (including shopping spree) he is absolutely priceless. When he comes to sit with me on the sofa, rubbing his little head against me.
I love you forever, Fritzi Tatzelhuber.



Keine Kommentare: